Description

Random thoughts on our impending doom and everyday life, courtesy of a Romance Writer who occasionally feels the need to talk like a Sailor.

Thursday 9 February 2012

So... this is what I've been doing instead of FINISHING THE DAMN BOOK! But isn't it pretty? I don't know how to get the picture where I want it, but never mind. It's a toe dipped in the water into the world of online going's on.

Now I must go write the last two chapters and end this 2 year drama that is the Manuscript called FINAL GIRL. The characters have already mixed things up on me and knocked off someone who was supposed to live. Lucky I have more people to play with for I am a fearsome God in my own little world. In the real world, not so much...

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Looking forward to hearing more developments. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you're first to comment Kath I'll name a character after you. Sorry, but you're about to be annihilated. Tell me how the Zombies are going to get you and I'll do my best to include it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Kylie! Now finish those other 2 chapters so I can read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent - something new to get my teeth into! :)

    check out my blog (bit defunked now) www.redmagda.com

    ReplyDelete