Description

Random thoughts on our impending doom and everyday life, courtesy of a Romance Writer who occasionally feels the need to talk like a Sailor.

Friday 10 February 2012

There's a specific Play List for when I'm writing this book. I like to think it helps create continuity with regards to the books ambience. Fancy huh?

That and I always did enjoy making mixed tapes.

What songs will be fueling the End of Times for you?

Where they wander by the HorrorPops
Hearts a mess by Gotye
What do I do by Lanie Lane
Dark storm by the Jezabels
Breathe me by Sia
Fool for you by John Butler Trio
Rattlin bones by Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson
Slow by Lisa Mitchell
Thump by Bertie Blackman
This heart attack by Faker
Echo by Eskimo Joe
Sunsets by Powderfinger

1 comment:

  1. http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_playlist.html

    Have you seen the above? your post tugged a memory... 2 years ago I was drowning in Vampires.. now I'm devouring The Hunger Games...

    ReplyDelete