Description

Random thoughts on our impending doom and everyday life, courtesy of a Romance Writer who occasionally feels the need to talk like a Sailor.

Friday 28 September 2012

Pimpage...part one.

Happy weekend to one and all. The promo for the release of Flesh on Monday has officially begun...


 


First up I'm over at Cathryn Hein's (fantastic Rural Romance Goddess) Blog talking zombies, salads and I'm also giving away a copy of Flesh. By me, I mean  Momentum. Aren't they nice? Yes, they are. So pop on over and remember to comment to win!








Next, I'm over at the Australian Romance Readers Association as their Author Spotlight. Are you a member of ARRA? It's cheap as chips and they have a fantastic newsletter. Also, they're having a conference in Brisbane next year and its going to be mighty. Think about it. And while you're thinking, go read my post and enjoy the parade of Flesh covers down the bottom. Hours of free good clean family fun. Sort of.





No comments:

Post a Comment