Description

Random thoughts on our impending doom and everyday life, courtesy of a Romance Writer who occasionally feels the need to talk like a Sailor.

Thursday 7 February 2013

Extra Stuff from SKIN...



I’m being a busy bee working on a currently untitled New Adult Rockstar book hopefully  to be released June/July. In the meantime, here’s a few things I found to share...



The playlist for SKIN: 

1.    Love is a Drug by Eskimo Joe


2.    Dark Storm by the Jezabels
3.    Fool For You by John Butler Trio

4.    All These Things That I’ve Done by The Killers
5.    This Is Love by PJ Harvey

6.    Why Can’t You Be Nicer to Me? by The White Stripes
7.    I Can Change by Shane Nicholson
8.    Our Song by Kate Miller-Heidke
9.    Hummingbird by Soviet X-Ray Record Club
10. Four Sticks by Led Zeppelin
11. Learnalilgivinanlovin by Gotye
12. Run by Snow Patrol


And here’s the Map of Blackstone I did about three years ago. Because spending an entire day doodling on the computer is a brilliant use of time and energy when I should have been writing. Honestly, "research" and "world building" can cover so much time wasting goodness. The hours I spend on Google Image looking at pretty men. Hmm... Enjoy. 


Talking of pretty men, got some ideas on who would be best to play Nick? Or maybe a fiesty smart mouthed babe to be Roslyn? Tell me about them in the comments. 

2 comments:

  1. I want Lollypants (Timothy Olyphant) to play Nick. But I'm fickle and I could be crushing on someone totally new next week...

    ReplyDelete